Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Two masked SERVPRO employees dumping debris into a bag

Cleaning a Conover House Fire During a Pandemic

House fires are devastating, but it's even harder as we're all navigating a pandemic. In order to continue cleaning and restoring affected homes in our community, we have implemented several safety policies. These policies are designed to keep both our employees and customers safe.

Both employees pictured above are wearing gloves and masks to prevent the spread of pathogens!

Two SERVPRO employees carry furniture out of a home

Fire Packout in Morganton, NC

After a house fire began to damage this home in Morganton, NC, the local fire department quickly put it out, which caused water damage to some of the homeowner's possessions. Our packout team came and helped store the affected items so they could be cleaned at our warehouse!

Female SERVPRO employee wearing a mask wipes down a soot-covered door

Cleaning Soot Damage at a Hickory Townhome

One of the biggest issues after a house or building fire is soot damage, which in this case, turned an entire door black. Fortunately, our technicians have the tools and cleaning supplies to clean it, as shown in the photo above!

Woman in white PPE lifting object in a fire-damaged room

Contents Packout After Apartment Fire in Hickory, NC

This Hickory apartment had a fire, which damaged most of the property and ruined many of the tenant's possessions. As a result, our team sorted through the items and either disposed or relocated them for the duration of the cleanup and restoration process.

Fire Damage at Nearby College

When a major fire damaged parts of a nearby college, our large loss team was called in. Pictured above is where the fire started. In just a few months, the school was back to normal and it looked "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage – Taylorsville Home

Fire damage at this Taylorsville home was caused by an electrical fire on the water heater. The photo shows all the smoke and soot damage that the fire caused. We cleaned up the soot and treated the smoke odor that the owner never thought would go away. They were quite happy with the results.

Fire Damage at Lenoir Business

Fire damage at this Lenoir business began with an electrical fire in a clothes dryer used at the firm. The fire was contained, but the smoke, soot and odor damage were challenging. SERVPRO products and procedures including the use of air scrubbers saved the day and corrected the odor problem. If fire damage impacts your home or commercial facility, call SERVPRO of Alexander & Caldwell Counties at (828) 396-1070. We proudly offer 24-hour emergency service, and we are equipped to deal with any size disaster.