About SERVPRO of Alexander, Caldwell, Burke and Catawba Counties
Randy S. & Kim A. Williams
Owners of SERVPRO of Alexander, Caldwell, Burke and Catawba Counties
Hi, we’re Kim and Randy Williams, the proud owners of SERVPRO of Alexander, Caldwell, Burke and Catawba Counties.
After years in the restoration and cleanup industry, we decided to start our own SERVPRO franchise, which we incorporated in January 2009, just after the recession hit. While it was a slow start, we took every job and treated our customers with empathy and respect. Today, we have over 70 employees and operate four franchises that serve the entire Unifour region, including Lenoir, NC; Morganton, NC; Hickory, NC; Newton, NC; and Conover, NC. Our employees take to the streets 24/7/365 to meet the disaster restoration needs of our customers. We are here to help and make any size disaster “Like it never even happened.”
Our mission is to develop a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness and mutual respect. This simple concept has driven our growth and we believe will continue to do so for years to come. All of our employees are uniformed, energetic, and ready to respond to emergencies. We are also a Clean Trust (IICRC) Certified Firm, and all of our Crew Chiefs are certified technicians!
Because we are part of a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for our team of heroes!
We offer a wide range of services to our communities with a 98% satisfaction rate from surveys conducted with our customers. Our local services include, but are not limited to: commercial and residential fire, smoke and soot damage, water restoration, mold mitigation and remediation, biohazard cleanup, deodorizing and much more.
In the last few years, we have performed fire damage cleanup and restoration and/or water damage mitigation for Lees-McRae College in Banner Elk, Bethlehem Baptist Church, Valley Hills Mall, South Park Mall in Charlotte, Hildebran town hall and Bernhardt Furniture in Lenoir.
We are also certified as an LLRT (large loss restoration team) through SERVPRO corporate and have deployed teams to disasters such as Superstorm Sandy, the floods of Chicago and the devastation of our east coast by Hurricane Florence.
We are a preferred vendor for large insurance companies and participate by invitation in structured vendor programs and contracts.
Our State-of-the-Art Equipment
We operate an on-site textile cleaning facility and warehouse for recovering damaged items from fire and smoke damage. The cleaning room has commercial washers, dryers and an Esporta cleaning system (capable or restoring over 85% of items previously considered non-restorable).
We also have ultrasonic equipment, an ozone room and a heated drying chamber to properly dry materials. The ultrasonic machines allow us to clean items that previously would have been claimed unsalvageable!
We serve our community beyond our cleanup and restoration services; we encourage our employees to become involved in community activities and groups. We are active participants in community events such as the NC Fire and Safety Bowl competition, local festivals and parades. We support and participate in local causes that benefit schools, first responders and charitable community organizations.
We also strive to educate our clients and customers through CE classes offered quarterly at no cost, as well as “lunch and learns” periodically to increase knowledge of services offered.
We make sure that we provide the best results for our customers, so we obtained the following qualifications:
- Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting
- Lead Renovation Certified Firm
- Clean Trust (IICRC) Certified Firm
- Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor (from the American Council for Accredited Certification and the Indoor Air Quality Association)
- NADCA member with two ASCS on staff
- NC licensed general contractors with unlimited license
- Accredited by Better Business Bureau with no complaints on file to date
- Large Loss Restoration Team (through SERVPRO corporate)
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Burke County Chamber of Commerce
- Caldwell County Chamber of Commerce
- Catawba County Chamber of Commerce
- Home Builders Association of Hickory-Catawba Valley
- Lenoir Rotary Club
- North Carolina Realtor Association
- Rotary Club of Caldwell County
- Rotary Club of Morganton
- Sherrills Ford-Terrell Rotary Club
- SERVPRO Millionaire's Bronze for Outstanding 2010 Sales Performance
- SERVPRO Millionaire's Platinum for Outstanding 2011 Sales Performance
- SERVPRO Chairman's Bronze for Outstanding 2012 Sales Performance
- SERVPRO Chairman's Bronze for Outstanding 2013 Sales Performance
- SERVPRO Founder's Bronze for Outstanding 2014 Sales Performance
- SERVPRO Founder's Bronze for Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance
- Best Cleaning Service in Catawba
- SERVPRO Founder's Platinum for Outstanding 2016 Sales Performance