Severe Mold Growth in Lenoir, NC
It's not very often that entire sections of homes are lost to mold, but that was the case with one home we recently worked on. When the homeowner left to visit his family during the winter months, a pipe burst and unleashed over 200 gallons of water in the attended home before the water was shut off. As a result, mold consumed the entire basement and other sections of the home. Many valuables were ruined, but our contents team was able to salvage and clean some possessions. Our water mitigation team gutted and dried the basement and treated other affected areas. Thanks to our team, growth is no longer present!