Water Damage – Valdese Commercial Catering Kitchen
Water damage at this Valdese commercial kitchen was so pervasive that it halted operations. We found the flooring so saturated that we needed to tear it out to dry out the sub-floor as pictured in the before photo. Additional consideration was given to drying or replacing other building materials to reduce the potential for mold damage developing. We saw this project through the entire building and restoration phase. The business owner and his insurance company expressed their approval for the quality of work and the time efficient manner in which it was completed. Don’t let water damage put you out of business. Call SERVPRO of Alexander & Caldwell Counties at (828) 396-1070. WE will work around-the-clock to get you back in business.